Results of my 4 recent lipid panel test results from the Kaiser Permanente Reston VA lab. Values are milligrams/deciliter (g × 10-3)/(L × 10-1).
- The patient's cholesterol measurments are fairly high, and they vary within the borderline range.
- There has not been a great deal of variation in the patient's values.
- There was a large gap in measurement from late 2007 to mid-2009.
Revisions and discussion
- The markers are not spaced along the time axis to reflect the measurement events.
- The lines connecting markers may imply smooth variation in time among the measurements.
- The data points don't relate to any particular standard.
- The vertical measurement axes values are too frequent and have too many significant figures.
- It is unclear what the 'normal low' comment relates to.
Source and technology
Data copied from website and analyzed in MS Excel 2010, then edited in Corel PaintShop.
Kaiser Permanente Lipid Panel test results.
Member website > health manager > medical record > test results > lipid panel > past results > cholesterol > create graph.